Manifesting Cookbook # 3 This blog is set up primarily for gleaning in the future for the next cookbook. I now have two recipe books out. The first edition from 2003 (The Nirvana Cookbook) and the newest (2009, Alma de Casa Cookbook) are collections of recipes requested often by retreatants. I hope to some day create a more 'finished' cook book with photos and stories and metaphors revolving around food, catering and community. This blog is my way of collecting stories and photos and in the mean time making it available to whomever might be interested in looking! It may be weeks in between entries at times. Please check back now and again for new entries. Drop me a note if you are interested in buying my newest cook booklet 'Alma de Casa' which has 38 recipes tried and true with my groups. I will send it to you for $12 plus postage. Cheers! Pamela
No comments:
Post a Comment