Thursday, October 10, 2013

Long Time Come.... October 2013 Molokai, Hawaii

Whew!  It's been a long time since I've even thought much about this blog.  I've decided to start posting some photos as I am going to be totally immersed in the world of food for these next 11 weeks.  I am here on the island of Molokai, Hawaii cooking for a few different retreats at Hui Ho'olana which is a small privately owned retreat center which primarily caters to photography and arts retreats with a smattering of more spiritual and other types of retreats.  It's a wonderful kitchen to work out of with an abundance of foods to work with.  While we are on an island and there are some things we can't readily get, with some thoughtful ordering there is is a huge pantry just waiting to be made into lots of creative, beautiful, healthful offerings...
Aloha!  Hope you enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment